When it comes to website optimization, content is everything. Without great content, your website and online business may suffer. Great content leads to higher rankings. This results in an increase in organic site visits, and more visitors means more potential income. However, in order to benefit from your site’s content, you must make sure the content contains the following: [Read more…] about The Importance of Website Content
How to Use Mobile Messaging to Get More Reviews
As the popularity of online shopping continues to grow, so does the importance of reviews. More people rely on the opinions of their fellow consumers to help them make decisions about purchases than ever before. Over 90% of consumers read online reviews.
Why Are Reviews So Important?
Reviews are a powerful tool that can make or break your product. Approximately 40% of consumers form their opinion after reading only one to three reviews. That means your first few reviews could convince a consumer to buy or scare them away forever.
Having a place where customers can voice their opinions can also build trust. Around 63% of customers are more likely to purchase from your site if you display user reviews. Many sellers have found that having reviews posted has earned them an average sales increase of 18%.
Mobile Makes Reviewing Easy
The first step to getting more reviews posted is to make the process as quick and easy as possible. Many businesses turn to text reviews. A request can be sent to a mobile device as a text message with a link for posting feedback. It reminds them to follow through, keeps your business on their mind, and lets them share their experience for future customers to read.
Text reviews can grow your reputation. They show that you are well-established and trustworthy. It also lets consumers post faster, which means you get results sooner. If you have questions about text message marketing and reviews, let us know. We can answer questions and provide expert advice and services that will grow your business. Contact OMA Comp today to learn more.
How Do Plus Codes Work?
Plus Codes Are Just Like Addresses
Plus codes provide an alternative that works just like an address. This service was created by Google engineers and is open-sourced. That means that anyone can use it to develop apps without license fees.
A plus code is a short code that can be used in place of a street number and name. They can be applied to any location, even places with no road access. They are free to use, accessible offline, and work anywhere.
Businesses should be aware of plus codes and how they work. They can be used to expand or improve upon a service or a customer base. App developers can incorporate them as part of a new feature or function. If you have questions about plus codes, contact OMA Comp. We can help you understand the technology and how it applies to your business.
U. S. on Top, Teen Wins $3 Million in Fortnite World Cup
No one is asking what Fortnite is anymore after a U.S. teen just banked $3 million dollars in the Fortnite World Cup video tournament proving that video games are here to stay and the stakes are getting higher. For those doubters, Americans are still competitive in the world market of technology and its usage. Games and players are becoming more sophisticated and this will only increase as technology and AI (artificial intelligence) move forward in its capabilities.
You may think this is fun and games but this technology is changing how companies are run and how their marketing efforts are managed. Your business can stay on the forefront and remain competitive, contact OMA Comp to learn how.
Read more about this American teenager at Reuters News.
How to Get Followers If You Are New on Instagram
Instagram has solidified its position as a serious marketing and networking app. It’s a great place to build an audience and share product or service-related information. The platform currently houses over 200 million active monthly members giving around 1.6 billion likes daily. Being new on Instagram can be intimidating. What can you do to build your brand and your customer-base on this fast-paced social network?
- Take Your Hashtag Offline – Cross-promote your online presence with your offline network. Include your brand’s hashtag on business cards, receipts, signs, and in print ads.
- Talk to The People – If you are new on Instagram, then you need to get out there and interact. Use a mix of popular and long-tail keywords to reach more people. For example, make sure you use a trending hashtag like “#photooftheday,” “#instagood,” or “#tbt” to get involved in bigger conversations.
- Write Interesting Photo Captions – Storytelling is essential to getting followers. Make sure your photos are accompanied by a great caption that grabs attention and makes the user want to see more.
- Follow Your Industry’s Influencers – Turn on post notifications for the biggest influencers in your industry or niche. Make a point to interact with them when they post. Do this regularly to help get your name out there and build a relationship with that influencer.
- Control Your Tagged Photos – Under “Options” and “Photos of You” is an option to “Add Manually.” Turn this on so you can control which tagged photos show up on your profile. This will allow you to display your best performing or most engaging content.
Being new on Instagram doesn’t mean you won’t get noticed. Use the tips listed above and contact OMA Comp to discuss your internet marking goals and needs.
Develop a Keyword Strategy That Actually Helps Your Business
Keywords are an essential part of your online marketing efforts. That’s why you need to create a method that will boost your business. The following tips will help you refine your approach and maximize the return on your SEO investment.
- Use Short and Long Tail Keywords –Long tail keywords allow you to be more specific and tend to be less competitive. Using both will help round out your strategy and increase your chances of being discovered.
- Write Content For Your Audience – Yes, you need to work keywords into your content. That doesn’t mean it should be keyword stuffed. Always write for your audience, not for search engines. This organic approach will provide you better results in the long run.
- Use Relevant Keywords On Landing Pages – Review your landing pages and carefully select keywords that are the most relevant. Landing pages are generally focused on a specific approach or idea. Make sure the keywords used match that focus to optimize your chances of converting visitors.
- Understand Your Target Market – Get inside the minds of your target market. A customer may describe your product or service in different ways. For example, if you sell paper plates, you could miss sales if you don’t include keywords related to birthdays and other celebrations.
- Look at More Than Search Volume – Consider other factors when choosing keywords, such as: intent, specificity, relevance, and the amount of competition may help you choose better terms for SEO.
An SEO expert is designed to help you develop a keyword strategy that works. Contact OMA Comp today. We are here to move your online marketing efforts to the next level.