This year we are celebrating our 30 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!🎉 We have a lot of great changes coming in with a new and revised website, displaying all our digital marketing services and IT services that we offer! We are very excited to implement new changes and updates in order to keep moving forward. We also can’t forget our new flora and fauna office garden that we have in office to bring some green and life to our office.🌸
We also have a new team member joining us this year, Darrell Dennis II. We are very excited to have him with us. Darrells has been working in the field for a while and we are looking forward to collaborating and sharing ideas in the coming future.
Last but not least, our European division just confirmed a new multi location SEO contract for which we are looking forward to expanding and planting more roots overseas. Thank you for a great run.🙏
Let’s go and push the boundaries and redefine digital marketing this year and for many years to come.
One of our clients in Gdansk, Poland Ketili Puri has their grand opening tomorrow! We are extremely happy to have been a part of their journey, helping them with social media advertising and website design so that they the most visibility and traffic for their big day tomorrow. Make sure to check out their facebook page and give them a like!
With the world dealing with pandemics, war, and cyber security attacks you might be at risk. Hackers are on increased alert with phishing scams and ransomware that unknowingly you might be exposed to.
OMA Comp put together this list for your safety and awareness:
- Set strong and unique passwords and keep them hidden, with a minimum of 10 characters (combination of letters, numbers, and symbols).
- Use two-factor authentication, most services and devices support it.
- Be aware of phishing scams, and educate yourself and your team. Knowledge is power in most cases.
- Keep in mind the risk from shared accounts, multiple users one login.
- Encrypt your backups, have it in two places cloud and local at a minimum. Know what you back up to avoid backing up passwords or sensitive data files.
- Use encrypted services Zix, ProtonMail for email communication, or Signal for a chat.
- At all times protect your internet traffic through VPN, firewalls, and antivirus software.
- Regularly maintain and audit your technology with updates and relevant software/hardware.
If any of the above does not seem familiar give us a call 248-867-0711. Our team has been making sure our clients are protected, educated, and ready when Cyber-attack hits. No matter how well you are protected the day will come you will be affected and unable to function. The difference is being caught by surprise and debilitated by it or being ready and back to the business the same day in most cases. Don’t learn the hard way, we are here to help. Schedule your consultation, training, or audit to be ahead of the bad guys.
This year we would like to wish you a loving and Happy Valentine’s Day ❤️