Due to exploding, technological growth and rapid, persistent changes, dedicated website managed hosting plans are critical for businesses to operate optimally. Reliability, speed and security are of utmost importance.
A simple, unmanaged hosting plan places the responsibility and burden on you. Security updates will still be applied but the maintenance of how these updates affect your website will need to be maintained by you. Often updates break sites, exposing and compromising your sites integrity. Plugins, forms, captcha and sliders are frequently affected by updates and will need attention, time and experimentation to construct them to be compatible so your website functions properly.
Our staff of experts handle site maintenance including upgrades, compatibility complications, compromises and security, reducing your risk of intrusion or hack. If an unanticipated problem does arise, our professionals assess and troubleshoot the problem to grant you the quickest resolution possible. You will have the confidence of having OMA Comp available as your resource.
OMA Comp’s managed hosting handles the maintenance tasks associated with running your website.
What Is Included in Managed Hosting
- Updates for core website application, system, themes, framework and plugins including rolling updates, site backup, and site check for integrity and function
- Increased speed; page load times
- Security and reliability
- Website specific security
- Firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention
- Daily Backups
- CDN (content distribution network) to aid with site performance
- OMA Spam Filter Gateway
Managed Web Hosting Plan Advantages
- Reduces vulnerability to hacking and malicious attacks by keeping website including plugins current and up-to-date
- Restoration of your website from corruption and errors from coding, plugins, and hacks
- Quicker attention to fixes, decreasing downtime and revenue loss for your business
- Daily Backups grant reduction in loss of data if corruption occurs
- Site speed benefits for Google ranking factors for optimization
- CDN (Content Distribution Network) to provide end-users with website availability, high performance and speed during high volume traffic to many users at the same time (ex: red carpet events, Groupon promotions, unique product promotion backed by celebrity), plus improves SEO
- Website is more reliable and secure for optimum performance
- Oversight of domain renewal avoids interruption and expiration of your website and email accounts
- Enhanced spam filter limits exposure to spam and email based phishing attacks and scams
Managed Hosting is essential for your websites power and performance. By signing up, OMA Comp experts proactively handle site maintenance including upgrades, compatibility complications, compromises and security, reducing your risk of intrusion or hack. If an unanticipated problem does arise, our professionals assess and troubleshoot the problem to grant you the quickest resolution possible. Contact OMA Comp to learn more and to sign up for Managed Hosting so that your website operates at its optimum performance level.