It is very common in small businesses to wing it as you go, which can often lead you into trouble with unanticipated expenses or getting off track. National Write a Business Plan Month is a reminder of the importance of having a business plan so that you can keep on budget while striving for your goals. OMA Comp can help whether you need consulting help with a business or marketing plan. Contact us to day to learn more.
online marketing plan
Small businesses are essential parts of the local community. Engaging with your community is crucial to your businesses marketing, and if you are active in your community, your small business will thrive. A few ways you can engage your community is to get involved with local projects that tie to your brand and message, support local non-profit organizations, and talk to community leaders to help spread the word about your business. Are you taking all of the necessary steps to grow your brand? If you need marketing assistance, get in touch with the experts at OMA Comp today! Call us at 248-616-3057.
As the popularity of online shopping continues to grow, so does the importance of reviews. More people rely on the opinions of their fellow consumers to help them make decisions about purchases than ever before. Over 90% of consumers read online reviews.
Why Are Reviews So Important?
Reviews are a powerful tool that can make or break your product. Approximately 40% of consumers form their opinion after reading only one to three reviews. That means your first few reviews could convince a consumer to buy or scare them away forever.
Having a place where customers can voice their opinions can also build trust. Around 63% of customers are more likely to purchase from your site if you display user reviews. Many sellers have found that having reviews posted has earned them an average sales increase of 18%.
Mobile Makes Reviewing Easy
The first step to getting more reviews posted is to make the process as quick and easy as possible. Many businesses turn to text reviews. A request can be sent to a mobile device as a text message with a link for posting feedback. It reminds them to follow through, keeps your business on their mind, and lets them share their experience for future customers to read.
Text reviews can grow your reputation. They show that you are well-established and trustworthy. It also lets consumers post faster, which means you get results sooner. If you have questions about text message marketing and reviews, let us know. We can answer questions and provide expert advice and services that will grow your business. Contact OMA Comp today to learn more.
Plus Codes Are Just Like Addresses
Plus codes provide an alternative that works just like an address. This service was created by Google engineers and is open-sourced. That means that anyone can use it to develop apps without license fees.
A plus code is a short code that can be used in place of a street number and name. They can be applied to any location, even places with no road access. They are free to use, accessible offline, and work anywhere.
Businesses should be aware of plus codes and how they work. They can be used to expand or improve upon a service or a customer base. App developers can incorporate them as part of a new feature or function. If you have questions about plus codes, contact OMA Comp. We can help you understand the technology and how it applies to your business.
No one is asking what Fortnite is anymore after a U.S. teen just banked $3 million dollars in the Fortnite World Cup video tournament proving that video games are here to stay and the stakes are getting higher. For those doubters, Americans are still competitive in the world market of technology and its usage. Games and players are becoming more sophisticated and this will only increase as technology and AI (artificial intelligence) move forward in its capabilities.
You may think this is fun and games but this technology is changing how companies are run and how their marketing efforts are managed. Your business can stay on the forefront and remain competitive, contact OMA Comp to learn how.
Read more about this American teenager at Reuters News.
Instagram has solidified its position as a serious marketing and networking app. It’s a great place to build an audience and share product or service-related information. The platform currently houses over 200 million active monthly members giving around 1.6 billion likes daily. Being new on Instagram can be intimidating. What can you do to build your brand and your customer-base on this fast-paced social network?
- Take Your Hashtag Offline – Cross-promote your online presence with your offline network. Include your brand’s hashtag on business cards, receipts, signs, and in print ads.
- Talk to The People – If you are new on Instagram, then you need to get out there and interact. Use a mix of popular and long-tail keywords to reach more people. For example, make sure you use a trending hashtag like “#photooftheday,” “#instagood,” or “#tbt” to get involved in bigger conversations.
- Write Interesting Photo Captions – Storytelling is essential to getting followers. Make sure your photos are accompanied by a great caption that grabs attention and makes the user want to see more.
- Follow Your Industry’s Influencers – Turn on post notifications for the biggest influencers in your industry or niche. Make a point to interact with them when they post. Do this regularly to help get your name out there and build a relationship with that influencer.
- Control Your Tagged Photos – Under “Options” and “Photos of You” is an option to “Add Manually.” Turn this on so you can control which tagged photos show up on your profile. This will allow you to display your best performing or most engaging content.
Being new on Instagram doesn’t mean you won’t get noticed. Use the tips listed above and contact OMA Comp to discuss your internet marking goals and needs.