Websites start to show their age quickly. In this era of fast-paced technological advancement, businesses must keep their pages looking modern and active. Is your website showing signs that it’s time for an upgrade?
- Not Made for Mobile Users – Mobile platforms have blown up in a big way. If you don’t have a mobile first site, then you could be missing out. This is a significant issue that should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Slow Response Time – You have seconds to hook a visitor and keep them browsing. Slow response time is enough to cause most users to navigate away. Plus, Chrome’s upcoming badge system will identify users who have slow sites.
- Poor Conversion Rates – Have conversion rates steadily declined or never improved? This is a sure sign that your website isn’t performing the way it should. Update your pages and give users a reason to come back and do business.
- Looks and Feels Outdated – Visit your competitors’ websites then return to yours. Does yours look and feel outdated in comparison? If so, chances are your website is behind and needs to catch up to compete.
- Small Changes Are Difficult – If small changes like adding a blog post or updating a product description are a challenge, then you need to update. Older platforms weren’t designed to be as intuitive and user-friendly as they are today.
- Lacking User Experience – View your website as a user. Do you feel like you can navigate freely and find what you need? Is the experience positive and satisfying? If not, then it may be time to add more features and functionality.
- Over Three Years Old – If your website is over 3 years old, chances are it needs to be updated. Many things have changed, including how search engines like Google rank pages.
Your website is an investment in your business. Make sure you have experts on the job. Contact OMA Comp today to discuss a redesign. We can build a new website and implement a marketing strategy to promote your business online.