As the holidays are in full swing and more people than ever are shopping online due to the pandemic, this is a great time to remember to set email alerts on credit cards, lock your credit, and be cautious when buying online. Identity theft is a booming business and you don’t want to be the victim.
OMA Comp IT support is considered an essential business and we will remain open during the Michigan Executive Order 2020-21 (COVID-19). We will be working as much as possible remotely. Our crew is permitted to make on-site visits ONLY if absolutely necessary to first line support and government approved companies.
Beginning Friday, March 27th, 2020, we will need an approved document that you are part of the essential critical infrastructure workforce for OMA Comp to perform on-site visits. If we are needed on site, we require that businesses adhere to the CDC guidelines to implement infection prevention measures, including:
- Social distancing of a minimum of 6 feet from our technician and others
- Frequent and thorough hand washing or use alcohol-based hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol
- Appropriately cleaning your equipment upon our arrival; we will be wearing gloves for safety measures
- Follow respiratory etiquette including covering coughs and sneezes with tissue or elbow
- We are equipped with a laser thermometer which can measure temperature up to 20 feet away
If you or an employee at your business or home are sick or have known contact with a COVID-19 patient, please adhere to and understand that we will need to reschedule our technician’s on-site visit after the two week quarantine is over for every member in the facility to secure the health and well-being of our team. If at all possible, we will complete work remotely.
Thank you for your cooperation and Stay Home, Stay Safe, Save Lives Executive Order. We will get through this faster together.
Orest Melnyk, CEO
Dear Friends and Customers,
Our hearts are going out to all of our clients, family and friends who have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. We realize the impact of business closures during these uncertain times.
OMA Comp can help best by providing you additional resources to help during this challenging period. If you need to change your current business model to be able to offer and/or take in money for services and products, as well as work from home, below are options that our remote technicians can set-up and put in place for you, your employees, and your customers.
- Online shopping carts, E-commerce websites
- Virtual classrooms for digital learning
- Remote access software to access office computers anytime from anywhere
- Screen Sharing, File Sharing
- Video Conferencing, Voice, Chat & Productivity Tools
- Network Printing to print documents to home
- Secure home computers that are now being used for business
We will continue with our services with remote IT support. We can’t predict the future but know that we will be stronger together.
We are staying open late hours and working weekends to accommodate and support your operation during these challenging times.
Orest Melnyk, CEO
Let us know what original catchphrase or slogan describes best what we do in the shortest possible way for the back of our IT department’s t-shirts.
The winner will be chosen on July 31st.